F-Body Europe

It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 10:01 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: New Updates on TA...Warning I am venting so it will not make
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2001 4:47 pm 
No Life

Ok, here is the new update on the TA. It will probably change by tomorrow, but I am pissed and need to vent.

I called my agent today and she was nice enough to give me the number to the claims office so that I could find out when they were going to pick up my car. Well I called them and found out that my car was already in Pirmasens since Wednesday. I was like what the ****? She said we picked it up and are starting our work. I asked her when I can start getting estimates, and she said that there is no need to do that as they will take care of everything. I am like O’ Hell No! So she tells me to call her in an hour. Well how convenient that there is no answer. So I will call her in an hour when she hopefully is at home. I have her cell numberJ I called my insurance agent and she said that I needed to call her first thing Monday morning since this was BS and I should be the one picking where my car is repaired. When I asked the claims lady where my car is at since I need to go get some things and give them the Lug Key, she was like what do you need out of it I will bring it to you. She is in for a world of hurt if she does not tell me where my car is. I will scour Pirmasens until I find it so that is no problem, but I plan on calling the bank tomorrow since it is financed through them and let them know what is going on.

I just want to talk to the shop and make sure that they are going to repair all that is wrong. No offense, but the German mechanics in general do not know what they are looking at for one and then what do they do to fix the car except replace all the parts good or bad with new. I want my Aftermarket parts, I know that they are not bent, but they will probably throw them away and replace with stock.

Sorry for the venting, but I needed to……

Post subject: Hey
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2001 5:13 pm 
No Life

George Hey man I feel your pain. I can't believe they won't tell you where your rides at. I would find that lady and give her the biggest a$$ chewing of her life. That right there is some shady shady stuff. I've never heard of a place starting work without confirmation. Good luck to you on this whole situation.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2001 7:46 pm 
Headin' for a divorce

George
Do you need a time out ?
Hope things work for the best

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2001 1:59 am 
No Life
 ICQ  Profile

never heard of that sh!t either. I was rearended before sending my car here so I had to leave my car with a friend. I still had to confirm stuff for repairs. Time for an ass rippin!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2001 6:51 pm 
Headin' for a divorce

George
Haben Sie gefunden deinen rennwagon oder der karosserie?

Post subject: Hey george
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2001 8:25 pm 
No Life

Just wondering what the status on your ride is.