F-Body Europe

It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:25 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: feeler: 89 IROC
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:31 pm 
Fast Newbie

Hello,

Just thinking about selling my IROC since It´s just sitting engine-less.

Complete TPI setup- everything. manifold, injectors, computer, harness.

unknown shorty headers airtubes cut off and welded shut.

complete LT1 T56 tranny swap e.g. trans, pedals, spohn corssmember, hydraulics, flywheel, shifter, clutch, which I recomend replacing. Tranny shifted great before disassembly.

Rear end is out of a 98 Trans am with 4.11´s The carrier is not a true posi. I was told it is a Torsion, which acts as a gov-lock rear which will spin both tires when one loses traction.

Interior is original except the drivers seat has been recovered with original fabric. It has the overhead console that still has the "camaro" flashlight. Also has the rear cargo cover (the hard one). Covans classic gauge panel (black) with Autometer sport comp gauges. I´m taking the stereo out of it only leaving stock location speakers (pioneers)

Body is in kind of rough shape previous owner glanced a gaurd rail on the passenger side and it has rust around the quarter panels and fenders. Not a loss at all but will need some attention. Original IROC wheels 16" 245 50 ´ZR 16 about 50 percent tread. Hood is missing drivers side louver, but have 2 replacement louvers, just never installed.

I hate to sell it but I can´t find an engine for it over here and don´t want to ship one over here.

Not considering parting it up at this time, but feel free to post or pm an offer on individual items. I´m asking for 2500 EUROS for the whole car with everything mentioned above.

Pics here (old pics)
http://s215.photobucket.com/albums/cc35/mcgarnicle_photos/1989%20IROC-Z28/

Car is located in Bamberg

Thanks, Kenny.

Post subject: Re: feeler: 89 IROC
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:27 pm 

dear. mr. kenny
I would lick to by du auto from yu. I will pay 2,500 euros. i would like a racing stripe and the stereo i lick musiq berry much and the auto would be good mit stereo.i lick to meet yu at my work. i work at the rainbow club in bamberg. is it possible for you to come to my work? my name is Hans Jobbe.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:32 pm 

A guy i work with has an LT1 complete with tranny for 3000.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:23 pm 
Fast Newbie

ftw_wako wrote:
dear. mr. kenny
I would lick to by du auto from yu. I will pay 2,500 euros. i would like a racing stripe and the stereo i lick musiq berry much and the auto would be good mit stereo.i lick to meet yu at my work. i work at the rainbow club in bamberg. is it possible for you to come to my work? my name is Hans Jobbe.

Hello Herr Jobbe. I'm out of town right now until Friday, but I could meet you the week after this one. Just so we are clear the car is without an engine right now, and will need to be towed. Also with the T56 flywheel it will require the use of a 1 piece rear seal engine, 87-95 Gen I, or 92-97 LT1. If you're still interested let me know and we can get started next week.

Thanks, Kenny.