F-Body Europe

It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:37 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: gen 1 and 2 sbc stuff for sale
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:32 pm 
Fast Newbie

Hello I'm selling a few parts to free up space.

These parts came off a vehicle that was NOT currently running, it would run for about 4 seconds before shutting off. The previous owner planned a cam swap, but did not do his research. The engine went back together with its original cam and never ran properly again. I believe that if reassembly had not been rushed to such an extreme it would have ran again.

90 corvette TPI intake system this will include:
1) intake manifold (base, runners, plenum, fuel rail with injectors; note: fuel line connectors exit to the front passenger side)
2) complete engine wiring harness from 90 Corvette, nothing cut, but I did brake the plastic housing that meets with the firewall :pat:
3) distributor, this is the large cap distributor with the ignition coil integrated on top of the cap
4) ECM This is out of a 90 Corvette so it has the cover for mounting in the engine compartment (note: this is equipped with VATs I have everything to go with it, however it is still in the car and I would recommend a new chip with Vats disabled)
If interested in individual parts feel free to pm me, price for all is $500 obo.

I also have a 94 LT1 bare block with heads I'm trying to get rid of. This was purchased from ham sandwhich on this board about a year ago. I bought it as a "back up" engine with the intention of slowly building it up, but have not really done anything with it so it has to go.

LT-1 pulled from a '94 A4 Camaro. Bored .30 over and Sleeved. Stock Crank. Stock heads. Stock intake with injectors, rails, harness, ECM. Also Clevite 77 Rod & Main bearings.
$500 obo

I'll try and post pics tonight when I get home
thanks, Ken.

Post subject: Re: gen 1 and 2 sbc stuff for sale
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:48 pm 
Fast Newbie

All TPI stuff has been sold. Still have LT1 stuff.