F-Body Europe

It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:49 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2002 8:10 am 

Quote:
hahaha...is that a ford 351W?[/quote]

I may be wrong but I think it's a chevy motor. The fuel injecto pattern looks like a typical GM Setup and the Accell Mini ram on top. Just my guess:)[/quote]hahaha...that was a joke, knowing the person who posted the pic, I'm pretty sure it's a GM lump :)....so, robin, I hear you are going to Hockenheim? that true?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2002 8:20 am 

Hell yeah! I'm going either way, but Trouble may be in trouble and not have a car to race. Which would mean that he wouldn't get a refund for the tickets, starting fees, etc. but they wouldn't even let us in if we showed up without a car. So we may just take mine, go through tech. with it, chill out and watch some racing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2002 8:00 pm 

Quote:
Hell yeah! I'm going either way, but Trouble may be in trouble and not have a car to race. Which would mean that he wouldn't get a refund for the tickets, starting fees, etc. but they wouldn't even let us in if we showed up without a car. So we may just take mine, go through tech. with it, chill out and watch some racing.
nope, trouble won't be ready, not even close....I'm with yall, I wanna go and watch too :)....hope some single women are there too :)...My next woman will be into cars too....just not these pos v8's! , hahahaha. j/k.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2002 11:47 pm 
No Life
 WWW  Profile

Not to start the bs thread again but the girl with the 200SX, she has problems with it and Nissan say it's the knock sensor, something else I forget and the ECU which they'll replace all for the consideration of about a thousand pounds. Feeling over a barrel, she authorised the replacement. Ah, but we have to get one from Japan first...velly solly. Fried rice.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2002 8:01 am 

Quote:
Not to start the bs thread again but the girl with the 200SX, she has problems with it and Nissan say it's the knock sensor, something else I forget and the ECU which they'll replace all for the consideration of about a thousand pounds. Feeling over a barrel, she authorised the replacement. Ah, but we have to get one from Japan first...velly solly. Fried rice.
Tell her she has other options, other than satan....a knock sensor is nothing to change and should be fairly inexpensive.... why does her ecu need to be replaced? car won't start? Ask her what's wrong with it, I might be able to help, and she definitely shouldn't buy another stock ecu...she can get used ones and "hot" ones far less than from nissan. Matter of fact, tell her to contact http://www.apexperformance.co.uk ....and speak with Bren, he's cool people, I've gotten a few things from him myself. Hope that helps save her some cash.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6