F-Body Europe

It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:34 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2002 1:31 pm 
 WWW  Profile

[/quote]If you are annoyed, I suggest you stop reading what I write....maybe you should read back, so you could see that this is all in fun. Why would anyone praise me? I don't need a support group, I got a camcorder:)....you need chill, relax, and let us have some fun....if you still got a problem with me...we can settle it at the dragstrip in bitburg:)...friends?[/quote]

Friends? Riiiiiiiiggggggghhhhhhtttt. Really, you annoy me. Now really, go away.

Paula :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2002 9:26 pm 

Quote:
If you are annoyed, I suggest you stop reading what I write....maybe you should read back, so you could see that this is all in fun. Why would anyone praise me? I don't need a support group, I got a camcorder:)....you need chill, relax, and let us have some fun....if you still got a problem with me...we can settle it at the dragstrip in bitburg:)...friends?[/quote]

Friends? Riiiiiiiiggggggghhhhhhtttt. Really, you annoy me. Now really, go away.

Paula :)[/quote]well....be annoyed!!! I'm not gonna beg you to loose that knot in your panties, forget you! you are now officially on ignore. peace.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2002 11:22 am 
No Life
 WWW  Profile

So are you going to resize that poster or are you leaving it that size so even the partially sighted can have a laugh. If you put a big intercooler on it, it could actually be a useful tool...as a fridge.Anyway, there was this one time at band camp.....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2002 11:37 am 

Quote:
So are you going to resize that poster or are you leaving it that size so even the partially sighted can have a laugh. If you put a big intercooler on it, it could actually be a useful tool...as a fridge.Anyway, there was this one time at band camp.....
nope. I want you to have a really good look, study the front, won't be long before you and your peers will ever see that part anywayz :) ...fyi, intercooler is already ordered....hehehe...you probably got that pic as your pc wallpaper!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2002 11:41 am 
No Life
 WWW  Profile

Outside toilet wallpaper....tear-off variety. Hehe. Personally, I'd be glad not to see the front of it again..or the back...or the sides. Difficult to see when it's so far back in the rear view mirror.

Post subject: run 4 cover
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2002 11:41 am 
Fast Newbie

hey man just reading up here! bla bla bla do you wanna run em any time soon ? All i got right now is first and second gear some times reverse! but i think thats all I'll need coming to a track near you

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2002 7:15 pm 

Quote:
hey man just reading up here! bla bla bla do you wanna run em any time soon ? All i got right now is first and second gear some times reverse! but i think thats all I'll need coming to a track near you
Hahaha, I'll be at bitburg tomorrow, you can try me then ;)

Post subject: run 4 cover
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2002 8:41 pm 
Fast Newbie

hey man good luck tommorrow i quess thats what i get for talking s#*t I cant make it, trans finished but the dog gone thing will not "He said POOP" out of first gear now and this is a new one! peace.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2002 5:54 pm 
No Life

Damn this thread keeps on getting bigger and bigger, we may actually have a record holder here. You guys are all a trip:) Keep me entertained post away.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2002 6:32 am 
Site Admin

I seen Run 4 Cover get smoked by a stock LT1. There was a golf with a claimed 600 HP turbo running 13.3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2002 8:52 pm 

Quote:
I seen Run 4 Cover get smoked by a stock LT1. There was a golf with a claimed 600 HP turbo running 13.3
and that surprises you that an LT-1 beat me?!?!?!....I never said I could beat anybody while I was stock, my parts didn't get here when they were supposed to, so, I showed up stock, I never back down from a race, and I will continue to talk shyt, hahaha....hopefully next race I'll have a litle sumpin sumpin for my man with the nice silver T/A LT-1 that stomped me!!!! you better order a whisper lid ;)....hahaha...it was fun. Bruce...me and you next summer....autobahn 1!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2002 11:24 pm 

Damn dude, until I saw you in that thing today I didn't know you were run-4-cover. I shoulda known, nobody talks smack like that besides you....and shows up at a Fbody board just to make things interesting.
You just wait 'til Butch comes back from Downrange and learns how to use a 'puter! lol!
Are you staying over here for a while or what? Looks like you're having to much fun to be leaving.
I apologize for some of the people here that take things just a little to serious.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2002 8:37 pm 

Quote:
Damn dude, until I saw you in that thing today I didn't know you were run-4-cover. I shoulda known, nobody talks smack like that besides you....and shows up at a Fbody board just to make things interesting.
You just wait 'til Butch comes back from Downrange and learns how to use a 'puter! lol!
Are you staying over here for a while or what? Looks like you're having to much fun to be leaving.
I apologize for some of the people here that take things just a little to serious.
what's up man....yeah, since I junked the eclispe, this is my new toy. hahahaha, butch learning to use a pc!?!?! I didn't know they still made apple II's :).....yep, I'll be here for as long as I want/have a job, I'm planning six more years, maybe longer...no apology neccessary, most of the people here didn't meet me at sembach, so, all they knew was, some import loving, 4 banger drivin, shyt talking guy had entered the room. Kinda wish I still had the eclispe for bitburg (or at least the mods ordered for this thing), the car is lookin real sweet, I'm lovin your rims.....hmmmmm...do have locks?....uhhhhhh...I mean .....hahahaha.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2002 10:11 am 

Well, you are an import loving, 4 banger drivin, shyt talking guy. lol!
Turbos are cool, especially on an engine like this:

Post subject: Yes
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2002 6:01 pm 

Sign me up for one 2!

BTW. Anybody know a nice 2nd gen for sale?

R@M

Well, I ran out of F-Bodies - till 2010 - if there still is GM

Got boost?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2002 7:37 pm 

http://www.drive-in.ch has the biggest selection of American cars I've found here so far.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2002 1:36 am 
No Life
 WWW  Profile

Dang. When I ported and polished my MAF ends, I only found a Nissan 200SX stuck in the air filter. Must have sucked it in without noticing. Found a Tomcat fighter stuck on the radiator too which was affecting my cooling. Still, I've now ordered twin tri-quad intercoolers with optional stickers which link into the air conditioning to ensure an intake temperature of -200 degrees. I've also finally manged to get two turbos to breed to produce a hybrid turbo. Unfortunately, a British Rail train must have got in there because it makes a strange whistling noise but nothing seems to happen.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2002 1:21 pm 

Quote:
Dang. When I ported and polished my MAF ends, I only found a Nissan 200SX stuck in the air filter. Must have sucked it in without noticing. Found a Tomcat fighter stuck on the radiator too which was affecting my cooling. Still, I've now ordered twin tri-quad intercoolers with optional stickers which link into the air conditioning to ensure an intake temperature of -200 degrees. I've also finally manged to get two turbos to breed to produce a hybrid turbo. Unfortunately, a British Rail train must have got in there because it makes a strange whistling noise but nothing seems to happen.
you should not smoke crack and then type on the forum! j/k...or am I? ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2002 1:22 pm 

Quote:
Well, you are an import loving, 4 banger drivin, shyt talking guy. lol!
Turbos are cool, especially on an engine like this:
hahaha...is that a ford 351W?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2002 7:20 pm 
No Life

[/quote]hahaha...is that a ford 351W?[/quote]

I may be wrong but I think it's a chevy motor. The fuel injecto pattern looks like a typical GM Setup and the Accell Mini ram on top. Just my guess:)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next