F-Body Europe

It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:45 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: Mmm...tasty! Streetmeat RS6 style.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2003 7:03 am 
Needs a Job

Yesterday was a good day! Leaving base heading to A6 Saarbrucken I see a Audi w/ the chrome side view mirrors behind me about 10 carlenghts back or so. I knew it was something special but I just assumed a big A8. Well as I'm merge onto the bahn I see him put some umph in his stride and proceed to pass me. Dark blue and beautifull and to my surprise its a wagon! I'm like this will be fun. Then I look at the badge and it's says RS6! I'm like this will be even better than expected. Soon as he passes me I get in his butt in a nice way so he can see what I look like (of course) :)

The road opens up and he hammers it ....she squatted and twin puffs of smoke come out. We were doing about 50mph or so when this happened and I never was out of 3rd (should've been in 2nd for that) well he gets a nice jump and pulls me 2 cars or so but as soon as I reach 4500rpm that pull is closing. I see 2 more puffs of smoke but he didn't pull on me. He was so quiet and here I am all loud and brash...eh-eh.. Well I wind out 3rd to 6700 slam 4th and he decides to hit the exit and me in pursuit. Guess he didn't think I could take turns @ 70+ boy was he shocked to see me right there. It was a big curve so we weren't gonna kill ourselves, he brakes hard I didn't flinch and drop back down to 3rd then 2nd. We hit a nice stretch of road on A62 side by side from a roll of 55 this time I'm in 2nd he goes 1st me 2nd I jump him by a car length immediately. Worried I wasn't gonna hit 3rd smoothly I granny shifted but it was pointless because I was still pulling on him. Can't say it was a kill because we didn't go flat out. Great nonetheless though.

Sorry for the novel..........

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2003 7:59 am 
Site Admin

I bet you coulda smoked him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2003 8:15 am 
No Life
 WWW  Profile

Most excellent kill, dude.