F-Body Europe

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:55 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: Spooged all in my pants...
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2004 6:11 am 
Needs a Job
 YIM  Profile

OK, so, I'm heading to Ramstein on A62. Its only 2 lane and I'm behind a truck. So, I'm bee-boppin along until it gets to 4 lane.
Finally, 4 lane fun. As I pull to the left lane, a new(er) 911 pulls out from in front of that truck. He drops the hammer and gone! Well, I'm game for anything. Lets rock! I stand on the throttle and start to catch up with him. He pulls into the right lane as I get close (not sure why). I pass him at a brisk 120 mph. We come up to the tunnel and I slow down for the possible speed trap. He deceded to tempt fate and kept on truckin. After the tunnel, I caught up with him again. This time I think he wanted to play. At the turn before the bridge I looked down and saw 145 mph. I've never been that fast on anything without wings.
He was every bit of 4-5 car lengths behind me as we hit that bridge. I learned something. If you're haulin ass, you don't feel any of those bumps on that bridge.

I got off on the A6 and he kept going north. I know that he probably could have handed me my ass with a 911, but he didn't. So, I get to work sportin a trouser tent and a big smile cause my baby performed very admirably. And I didn't get killed.

So, at least for the moment...............WHO'S YA DADDY?! :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2004 11:06 am 
 YIM  Profile

thats outstanding. most of my stories would be like. so i was on the autobahn crusing at 90mph and see a audi wagon come up behind me and pass me. so i step on the gas and start to catch the wagon until 108 mph then it falls on its face because of the speed limiter. aaaaaaaaaaggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
stupid audi wagon's :x

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2004 11:25 am 
Needs a Job
 WWW  ICQ  Profile

brave, going downhill over that bridge with 145 mph into the curve...
you reach speed easy and fast, but the question there is: can you slow down safely?
I'd hate to see YOU killed, seen many cars getting killed for their lifetime.

still, good job. would have done no different. if you don't slow down through the curve onto A6 you will need a contract for cheaper tires. I do.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 7:03 pm 
No Life
 WWW  Profile

Watch out on those bumps at high speed. They can upset the car and the ass end can kick out on you. Then it'll be more than just spooge in your pants. It's a scary feeling when the ass end starts to slide at 145. Just hope that you have good tires that will give you a little bit of warning before all hell lets loose.
BTW, that kill sounded like fun!

http://members.cardomain.com/dumaisk
http://community.webshots.com/album/113580439DwJndn/0
Yes, I'm a caraholic.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2004 10:07 am 
Poster in Chief
 WWW  Profile

Standard 911s really aren't much to worry about, but when you hear the infamous sound of a spooling turbo, it better be YOU that moves over into the right lane. ;) Good kill. A Porsche kill is definitely something to brag about! ;)