F-Body Europe

It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:44 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 6:48 pm 

Pro's don't need to talk this type of smack!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 8:27 pm 
Fast Newbie

Oh oh oh, when I know that before ....

For your entertainment 2slow I will come to whatever. I can´t really plan that, because of my projects, they comes first. I will make a big sign on my car "here I am" .. or so when I am "there". No chicken cackle, I will be there.

I make no psychological analysis about why this become so hot - but I am not in the duty of prove that black is white. I decide with whom I have my little fun. When I decide to race somebody I observe first his behavior, and in this two cases I come to the conclusion that it cant be the car of this person ... with a sure instinct you feel that he only "lend" it or can not drive it ... I also look if he is too young, than all what can happen is a catastrophe - i seen too much of this every time deadly accidents (and this is something I am not in need to write here down) - so I decide with a cold feeling if I wipe sombodys ass, estimate the risks and then give a try - and thats results in 2 wins - ready. When I risk my life I do this alone (name the streets above nagoldtal), I only apologize me by the paramedic before for the mess (again, I know how that looks when you find a hard aim with a car only with 50kmh, you should not feel secure because of that tiny airbags or else, you do not believe how fast a arm or a head can get away from the body).

And yes, my losts I never posted here, why should I do this? Should I? Do never race a M5 or a Nissan 350 or even an old 500 SEC ... I tried, and lost. Are you pleased now? In every case this people laugh and show the thumb up ... be polite chevalier ... everytime be polite. They are to much idiots on the streets, so stay calm and polite.

Back: I love this car. I own others before and I drove others before, but this one is the first car that I love. Thats real bang for bucks, no firm on this planet build a car like that what bring up so much power for the buck and is that "easy" to bring to higher powerlevels. My girlfriend never understand whats going on .. its a car ... but .... cannot explain - she hate the Z....

Yes, my english lessons are 8 years ago, and I work not in a intern. firm that I am in need of it. Thats why I post here - to relearn it ... I could have post in german by bandit-online. There are more firebirds and they would impressed by a Zs power, but could not proof if this is true what I write, so why would I make me unreliable and write where the most here drive this 4th gen car with a V8 and the most of them see never ever a Tuev?

Ahhh much words ... I come, we see, we can possibly have some fun with each other and thats then in my decision. Be polite everytime and take it not to serious with your cars. When somebody want really hard competition we could play basketball - thats only small bones that burst, not the whole body .. got it?

Greets in the round
lupo from stuttgart

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 8:33 pm 
Poster in Chief
 WWW  ICQ  Profile

Well, I think I will definetly see what my poor ol' 156HP beater can do on the AutoX next month ... see if I can't finally give Val and Roy a run for their money ... ;) not too much of a chance against Stef, though ... but I'll still try :)

"Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall and torque is how far you take the wall with you."
"Speed doesn't kill - suddenly becoming stationary on the other hand ..."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 8:59 pm 
 ICQ  Profile

lupo_Z28 wrote:
Oh oh oh, when I know that before ....

Yes, my english lessons are 8 years ago, and I work not in a intern. firm that I am in need of it. Thats why I post here - to relearn it ... I could have post in german by bandit-online.

... got it?

Greets in the round
lupo from stuttgart

oic, but sorry pal, this is no english-school here!

J/K man, nice kill, lez show em all! :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 5:13 am 
Headin' for a divorce

Man if you can't back up what you write, you are gonna lose face big time . I for one ,am busting your balls , will continue to do if I smell Bullshit. Don't take it personal I do it to every one if there is bullshit ib the air.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 6:55 am 
No Life

I just wanta run win or lose it doesn't matter to me :burnout:

[img]http://www.fbodyeurope.org/gallery/110_Image098.jpg[/img

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 8:03 am 
Poster in Chief
 WWW  Profile

Roy wrote:
Man if you can't back up what you write, you are gonna lose face big time . I for one ,am busting your balls , will continue to do if I smell Bullshit. Don't take it personal I do it to every one if there is bullshit ib the air.

You're just a big meanie Roy. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 10:41 am 
Needs a Job
 ICQ  Profile

BTW, I was in Hockenheim yesterday and was surprised that I wasn't doing too bad... apart from 2 Porsches and that black Elise from Stuttgart and maybe 1 or 2 other cars no one passed me. The EBC pads suck though... still don't want to change them before they aren't worn out... :wink:

Saw a 2003 Mustang Cobra with German plates... quite rare...

Ben

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 12:12 pm 
Poster in Chief
 WWW  Profile

Was that Cobra a grayish color? If so, he's on Mighty Mustangs' site.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 12:59 pm 
Needs a Job
 ICQ  Profile

You're right, Jack.

Ben

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 1:20 pm 
Fast Newbie

I bring here the nails for the coffin:

Ok Roy, I see your point. Me the unknown newbie come here and clame kills with very competitive cars ... but better blame the drivers not the cars .... that this smells like a old sock .. well ... yapp that smell. But do not blame me (and do not punch my balls), I was (and I am) that happy that I got that porsche. OK close that now, I come to a show as soon as possible (the meeting in Reutlingen in October I am definitely there)... the rest will be seen. Who knows me, know that I do not need a virtual live with a virtual win on a virtual world, so I need not to tell BS.

Sorry about the vague specification of that porsche - for me every porsche 911 looks all the same. On this one stands carrera 4 (no s) and was a convertible, do not ask me what year. After all that discussion I even haven´t have the heart to say that on a business tour from aalen a porsche XwhateverX hurrys up to go out of my way during 50-160 acceleration ... for that I have a witness in the car, my boss. But I also have to say that the porsche later overhaul while driving 220 with driver show his middle finger ... so wazzup, my Z could followed till 250 or so and then? This people are not worth the fuel.Thats why I say: Be polite and a chevalier on the street, for real competition go into the gym... so was that a kill or a lose? I hate unfriendly people.

Coffin closed. We WILL see us. And hey, weissach is not far from me ... as little idea ...

Besides: I even think that on a AutoX my old Vectra would be more competitive ... but every one wanna see now the Z .. while it is sliding between the borderlines dancing samba and when it lose its way they will laugh.

So, work break is over ... Greetings in hope to see the same "burning thread" on the technical discussions. I feel more comfortable when we can argue more about technical things.

Lupo

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 5:31 pm 
Headin' for a divorce

Quote:
Sorry about the vague specification of that porsche - for me every porsche 911 looks all the same

How can you say that , I'm not even german and I see the difference and tell the year models.

Quote:
I even think that on a AutoX my old Vectra would be more competitive ... but every one wanna see now the Z .. while it is sliding between the borderlines dancing samba and when it lose its way they will laugh.

This maybe true ,since most people with Fbodys do not know how or understand the dynamics of driving one.

Quote:
I feel more comfortable when we can argue more about technical things.
you mean like you thought you had special stock oversize brakes. :roll: If you want to get in a tech discussion be prepared to back what you say with facts and not your own opinions. If you want advice ask , the people here are very knowledgeable.

And one more thing what is up with the way you write. That just pisses people off to no end . The first image that comes to mind when I read the drivel is a poetic faggot.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 6:11 pm 
Fast Newbie

I earn money to write "poetic faggot" in my secondary occupation ... this is my writing style, in german I write "colorful" (do not know if the meaning is the same in english). I can see the comments about that beforehand...

Porsche: sorry but when you live where they build this thing and every third car on the street is from them you also find them boring as hell. Since how many years they have the same base design? Now I am pissed ... happy? What do you think why I bought a american car?

I end that now - that will lead to nothing

Bye

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 6:58 pm 

[And one more thing what is up with the way you write. That just pisses people off to no end . The first image that comes to mind when I read the drivel is a poetic faggot.[/quote]

Roy, you crack me up!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 7:20 pm 
Needs a Job
 YIM  Profile

Roy, remind me never to piss you off! :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 1:06 am 

lupo_Z28 wrote:
I bring here the nails for the coffin:
Besides: I even think that on a AutoX my old Vectra would be more competitive ... but every one wanna see now the Z .. while it is sliding.. Lupo

A final nail in the coffin: if your old Vectra is more competitive than your Z28, then you must be a pro driver to out-handle an EVO with such a "blunt tool".

Peace

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 6:39 am 
No Life

Lupo,
Lets just end this whole thing and bring out your Z for some auto-x & drag racing. Bring your Opel if you want......I don't care. Yes I'm calling you bluff.......I'll be at Hockenheim on the 16th...first time never been on the track before or even seen it. I can't drag race for "He said POOP" either but I'm calling your bluff LET'S TANGO BABY!!!!!!!!!!! I have a 2001 Trans AM...nothing special so it should be a even match up. Bitburg is in OCT if you can't make it to the Ring......come on let's throw down!!!!!!!!!! :rant: :bash: :hammer:

[img]http://www.fbodyeurope.org/gallery/110_Image098.jpg[/img

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 9:38 am 
Poster in Chief
 WWW  Profile

Don't exaggerate too much Val- you tore that autoX circuit up in my opinion. For you to have beaten that Focus was quite impressive.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 12:10 pm 
Needs a Job

Oooooh a showdown! Come on Lupo! You aren't far from Hock either.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 2:33 pm 
Needs a Job
 ICQ  Profile

So, see you all this Thursday in Hockenheim (including Lupo_Z28 I hope). 8)

Ben