F-Body Europe

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:08 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: drag power show 2009
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:05 pm 
Cool Newbie

hello! the new drag power show 2009 is coming yhe 1,2 & 3 may at mirecourt (france-vosges-88) in the airport!
more informations soon but a us cars meeting is back!!!
i'm waiting more more cars :ok:

Post subject: Re: drag power show 2009
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:59 pm 
No Life

Ahhhh! That is too early in the year franck! I don't know that my engine will be here by then. I will do my best though. I hope to see you there.

What is the postal code franck?

FYI to all-

This was a great show last year. It was just 3 of us that travelled together, but it was a blast. I would love to go. I may have to beg for a ride though :(

Black 01 6spd SS # 5971 - AFR, FAST, Nick Williams, SLP, Kooks, Borla, Kirban, Spec, Moser, BMR, Spohn

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:04 am 
Cool Newbie

Chevroletfreak wrote:
Ahhhh! That is too early in the year franck! I don't know that my engine will be here by then. I will do my best though. I hope to see you there.

What is the postal code franck?

FYI to all-

This was a great show last year. It was just 3 of us that travelled together, but it was a blast. I would love to go. I may have to beg for a ride though :(

this is the official website
with the postal code, 88500 juvaincourt
1h30 of my house... :ok:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:19 am 
No Life

That is a little farther than last year in Chambley, but not bad. It looks like 2.5 hours from Ramstein.

Black 01 6spd SS # 5971 - AFR, FAST, Nick Williams, SLP, Kooks, Borla, Kirban, Spec, Moser, BMR, Spohn

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:07 pm 
Cool Newbie

and ramstein it looks like 1h30 from my house, do you have events? i can come with my caprice... :ok:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:11 pm 
No Life

250fc wrote:
and ramstein it looks like 1h30 from my house, do you have events? i can come with my caprice... :ok:

None that I know of yet. We have some on base throught the year, but they are pretty small.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:08 pm 
Cool Newbie

for mirecourt, we make a little cruising on the track the saturday night, i hope to have most cars for expo :ok:
we can have a place juste for us cars, camping near the cars with belgian's fan, fench, swiss, with nice cars and lowrider!
see you soon for more info :wink:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:28 pm 
Cool Newbie

CHAMBLEY ZIEHT UM : Die Siebzehnte DRAG POWER SHOW
Findet vom ersten zum dritten Mai 2009 in Mirecourt ( Frankreich) statt
Nationale Dragster ATD Trophäe
Neunte GTI Tuning de l’EST – WHEELING MOTO D’OR

Mitteilung:

Vom ersten zum dritten Mai,findet die Siebzehnte DRAG POWER SHOW statt. Sie wird sich noch weiter entwickeln indem sie von Chambley nach Mirecourt verzezt wird. So wird sie entlich eine Infrastruktur von höchster Qualität und eine Leistungsfähigerennbahn erhalten, damit sie ihren Platz als Gröte Drag Tuning Show Europas halten kann.
Wie jedes Jahr, werden die Dragsters vorgeführt, es ist ein wahres Fest der Motormechanik, mit seinem Vierhundertmeterstandstartt.
In Mirecourt, werden beim ersten Wettkampft der 2009 Meisterschaft (ATD).alle Dragsters Klassen anwesend sein.
Es ist die Gelegenheit die neuen Auto and Motorrad Teams sowie ihre Teufells Machinen und die Wheeling „Moto d’Or“ (Einzigartig in Frankreich) zu bewundern.
Die Drag Power Show ist jedesmal eine auergewönnliche Vorführung, die allein der DTO Organisator uns bieten kann. Es ist sehrwahrscheinlich die gröte Veranschtalltung dieser Art in Europa, aber auf jedenfall die gröte in Frankreich.
Wie immer werden die besten Stunt Accrobaten (Chris PFEIFFER, ...) der welt für groartigen Freestyle FMX Motorrad Show dabei sein.
Da gibt es auch auerordentliche Jet-cars, Jet-Bikes (zum ersten mal in Frankreich), Motofusée, Quads, Wheelstander. Dazu immer neue Uberrachungen,natürlich aussergewönnliche Superstarke Maschinen.
Wichtig, in diesem Jahr gibt es einen neuen Fahrbahn belag. Entlich GRIP in Frankreich!
Während diesen drei Tage, wird das Programm der neunte „GTI Tuning de l’Est“ Ausgabe 2009 mit Animationen, Tuning Wettbewerb und den Drift Shows verstärkt.
Mirecourt 2009 wird aussergewönnlich reich sein.Bisher hatten wir zwei Tage Tuning und zwei Tage Dragster, in diesem Jahr aber werden uns ganze drei Trage Dragster und Show Tuning angeboten. Noch niemals hat es ein so reiches Programm gegeben
Hier volgen die nötigen Hinweise um in Mirecourt 2009 dabei zu sein

D. T. O. 33, Rue Fabvier 54 700 PONT A MOUSSON (Frankreich)
Tel: 00 33 06. 07. 34. 90. 25 – www.duckteam.fr
Date: 1 zum 3 Mai 2009
Treffpunkt: Aéroprt de Mirecourt (Frankreich: 88)
Zeitplan: Freitag 1 Mai und Samstag 2 Mai : 8h00 – 00h00 non Stop (nächtlich Show vom 21h00 bis 00h00
Sonntag 3 Mai:von 8h00 bis 20h00
Tribüne – Parkplatz – WC – Duschen – Freier Entritt zum Paddock
Imbiss – Camping
Versammlung US: Auto Motorrad, Ausstellung und cruising

Genieen sie die siebzehnte Drag Power Show, ein drei Tage und zwei Abend langes Warnsinniges Ereignis. Halten Sie sich für dieses groe Wochenende vom ersten zum dritten Mai frei. damit Sie an diesem auerordenlichen Erlebnis, die gröte Drag Tuning Show Europa’s, in guter und festlicher Stimmung dabei sein können.
:D

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:33 pm 

Translation?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:08 pm 
No Life

FREE TRANSLATION....not entirely accurate, but you get the point. Go if you have the chance! This show is what opened me up to the European show and drag circuit.

250fc wrote:
Of the first to the third May, the seventeenth DRAG POWER SHOW takes place. It yet further will develop in that it becomes from Chambley to Mirecourt verzezt. So it will receive entlich an infrastructure of highest quality and an efficient race track so that it can hold its place as Drag Tuning of show Europe. How each year, the Dragsters are shown, is it a true festival of the motor mechanics, with its four hundred meter state type. In Mirecourt, will be present in the first Wettkampft of the 2009 championships (ATD).alle Dragsters classes. It is to be admired the opportunity the new cars and motorcycle teams as well as its Teufells Machinen and the Wheeling "Moto d' Or" (uniquely in France). The Drag Power show is each time a demonstration that alone the DTO organizer can offer to us. It is very probable the Veranschtalltung of this type in Europe, but on jedenfall that in France. How always the best Stunt Accrobaten (Chris PFEIFFER,...) will be the world for Freestyle FMX motorcycle show there. There there is also jet cars, jet Bikes (for the first time in France), Motofusée, Quads, Wheelstander. In addition always new Uberrachungen, naturally aussergewönnliche super strength machines. Importantly, this year there is a new roadway coating. Entlich GRIP in France! During this three day, the program the ninth "GTI Tuning is reinforced de l' Est" edition 2009 with animations, Tuning competition and the Drift shows. Mirecourt 2009 pass will be had become would carry offered aussergewönnlich previously we two days Tuning and two days Dragster, this year however entire three Dragster and show Tuning to to us. Yet there never was a so rich program here volgen the necessary references around in Mirecourt 2009 at the same time to be

D. T. O. 33, Rue Fabvier 54,700 PONT A MOUSSON (France) tel: 00,33 06th 07th 34th 90th 25 – www.duckteam.fr data: 1 to the 3 May 2009 meeting place:
Aéroprt de Mirecourt (France: 88) timetable: Friday 1 May and Saturdays 2 May: 8H00 – 00H00 non stop (nightly show from the 21H00 to 00H00 Sundays 3
May from 8H00 to 20H00 platform – parking lot – WC – showers – free Entritt to the Paddock snack – camping meeting US: Car motorcycle, display and
cruising

You the seventeenth Drag Power show, a three day and two evening long warning ingenious event. Comply for this weekend of the first to the third May freely. therewith you with this experience, that can be Drag Tuning show Europe it, in good and festive mood there

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:13 am 

thanks Brian.