F-Body Europe

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:01 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: Here is a nice shot of Mikes' Engine from the last meet.
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2001 9:38 pm 
No Life

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2001 10:12 pm 
No Life

I will post a video of his car at idle tomorrow

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2001 3:13 pm 
Headin' for a divorce

Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!

Post subject: Thanks...
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2001 10:48 pm 

Thanks for the pic! Wish it was clean that day. I would love to here/see that video clip of it at idle. Thanks again, Mike...

Post subject: Thanks...
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2001 10:49 pm 

Thanks for the pic! Wish it was clean that day. I would love to here/see that video clip of it at idle. Thanks again, Mike...

Post subject: thanks...
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2001 10:50 pm 

Post subject: "He said POOP"!
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2001 10:52 pm 

My bad guys!!!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2001 2:19 pm 
Needs a Job

That's my $h!t! Yeah Mike I'm playa hatin on ya. LOL
Your temp still trippin?

Holla a brotha tonight if ya read this. I'm heading down there tomorrow. Wed.

02' MY Z06, Cam, LT headers, X-pipe, Breathless CAI, Borla Stinger exh, RSD short shifter, Elite catch can, C6Z susp, CCW classic's 18x10 & 18x12...your normal everyday Z06.

Post subject: yeah I know....
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2001 10:57 pm 

I understand dude! But when you get your $hit running you won't even remember you sold me that stuff, as you fly by!!!!!!!!! Later, Mike

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2001 11:50 am 
No Life
 ICQ  YIM  Profile

Mike, Where did you get that radiator cover at? I think that it would look nice on my Silver Camaro. I am planning on doing a silver/chrome underhood dressup.

-RT1

Post subject: yo mike
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2001 8:01 pm 
No Life

What have you been up to man how's the ride running. I just got my beater up and running the other day so you know were the camaro is (GARAGE). I have a new Idea for it. I talked it over with the wife and she agrees with me for once. I'm going to rebuild my engine with all forged components. I figure I'm going to start in on it soon. I'm thinking of pulling out the engine soon so I'll have time to paint the block and clean out the engine compartment. I wanted to do it this winter but I'm getting anxious about it. I want to hurry up before she changes her mind.

Post subject: yo mike
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2001 8:02 pm 
No Life

What have you been up to man how's the ride running. I just got my beater up and running the other day so you know were the camaro is (GARAGE). I have a new Idea for it. I talked it over with the wife and she agrees with me for once. I'm going to rebuild my engine with all forged components. I figure I'm going to start in on it soon. I'm thinking of pulling out the engine soon so I'll have time to paint the block and clean out the engine compartment. I wanted to do it this winter but I'm getting anxious about it. I want to hurry up before she changes her mind.

Post subject: hey mike
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2001 8:03 pm 
No Life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2001 8:03 pm 
No Life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2001 8:04 pm 
No Life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2001 8:04 pm 
No Life

What have you been up to man how's the ride running. I just got my beater up and running the other day so you know were the camaro is (GARAGE). I have a new Idea for it. I talked it over with the wife and she agrees with me for once. I'm going to rebuild my engine with all forged components. I figure I'm going to start in on it soon. later

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2001 8:05 pm 
No Life

What have you been up to man how's the ride running. I just got my beater up and running the other day so you know were the camaro is (GARAGE). I have a new Idea for it. I talked it over with the wife and she agrees with me for once. I'm going to rebuild my engine with all forged components. I figure I'm going to start in on it soon. later

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2001 8:06 pm 
No Life

Mike What have you been up to man how's the ride running. I just got my beater up and running the other day so you know were the camaro is (GARAGE). I have a new Idea for it. I talked it over with the wife and she agrees with me for once. I'm going to rebuild my engine with all forged components. I figure I'm going to start in on it soon. later

Post subject: YO!!!!!!!!
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2001 9:48 pm 

RT1,
RKSport carries most of those satin and polished replacement parts. Expensive though! I actually got mine from Sials. We swapped because he is going for the sleeper look, yeah right! His car looks like an F-16. Anyway, I will check with him to see where he got it because I forgot and I will get back to you on that.
Ryan,
Sounds good man. Everything is cool with me. Let me know if you need help for real! I am always off and would love to help. Take it easy guys, -Mike-

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2001 11:51 am 
No Life
 ICQ  YIM  Profile

Yeah I saw how much the on at RK was, it can't be that much for a piece of sheet metal. Thanks for your help. Can't wait to hear more.

RT1