F-Body Europe

It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 7:29 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: Camaro SS in the UK....
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 1:47 pm 
Cool Newbie

Hello,

I have a 2000 Chevrolet Camaro SS and am looking for some help with regards to shipping some new parts to the UK (Cambridgeshire).
I have so far added the following suspension upgrades to my car (at a significant cost for shipping and tax): Strano front and rear anti-sway bars, LG Motorsports double adjustable rear control arms, LG double adjustable phb,LG adjustable front lower control arms, Koni SA shocks all round, BMR torque arm, BMR strut brace, BMR subframe connectors.

I am now looking at (need) some new tires. I would also like a new set of rims and also a T2R differential.

Is there anyone local to Cambridgeshire from a base that be willing to help out a fellow fbody owner save some $ on shipping :idea: ?

Regards
UKCamaroSS

PS - This weekend is the US car show at Billing Aquadrome if anyones available. (I'll be trying to sell my Eibach sportlines, BMR F&R anti sway bars, Bilstein shocks, BMR rear control arms and phb etc)

00 Camaro SS M6 - Loudmouth/LG Air Lid,upper control arms,alum PHB & LCA/Strano sway bar/BMR relocation brackets,subframe connectors & Torque arm/Koni SA's/Pro 5.0/Pinoeer Avic X1, CenterForce DFX clutch, Fidanza Flywheel, 18" x 10" CCW 505A wheels.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 7:56 am 
Needs a Job

There are a few UK guys that post on here but I can't recall their names at the moment. BUT if you go to LS1tech in the international section they've posted there recently.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 8:32 am 
Cool Newbie

SRZ wrote:
BUT if you go to LS1tech in the international section they've posted there recently.

Thanks for the tip.... I will give that a go.

Regards,
UKCamaroSS

00 Camaro SS M6 - Loudmouth/LG Air Lid,upper control arms,alum PHB & LCA/Strano sway bar/BMR relocation brackets,subframe connectors & Torque arm/Koni SA's/Pro 5.0/Pinoeer Avic X1, CenterForce DFX clutch, Fidanza Flywheel, 18" x 10" CCW 505A wheels.