F-Body Europe

It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:02 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: Hooker Cats Installed!!!
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2003 3:43 pm 
 YIM  Profile

They've been sitting in m hallway for a week now and they are finally on! Adds a little bit of volume to what I already had. Just don't really care for the silver tips they came with.

Next...the body/paint shop!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2003 6:17 pm 
Needs a Job
 YIM  Profile

If you can wait until my car gets here, I might have a FIPK kit from K&N for ya. If your interested.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2003 11:46 am 
 YIM  Profile

I really don't need no more air parts. I've thought of ideas, borrowed ideas from other people and other web sites. I've got about 7 different projects going on. I've got 3 different 'in process' ram air projects, 3 different cold air induction (2 complete), and a ram air/cold air idea I just started.

The one I'm actually gonna go with is going to take a little modding on the body of the car and maybe even a chance for me to take out the a/c system, throw in the 24 lbs./hr injectors, and move the battery to the trunk.

I'm "t-ing" off from the trottle body, which I will just about have to put the maf right up against the tb. I'm going to run 2 tubes: 1) will go to the existing hole for the air filter. I've already made this hole bigger. 2) Will run just the opposite and I will be moving the battery and placing the second filter where the battery once sat. I will have to put a hole here to feed more air.
I'm placing "scoops" around each filter (underneath the car) then routing ducts from my fog light holes to feed the filters as well.
So, yes. I'm going to have air like crazy. I call it the "Life Support System." It's gonna have enough tubes and hoses to look like its keeping someone alive in a hospital.

Here are 2 sites I got a lot of info and ideas from. I use them as much as FBE

http://www.bfranker.badz28.com/fbody/guides.htm
http://www.go-fast.org/z28/diagnostics.html