F-Body Europe

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:03 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: Greg
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2001 1:20 pm 

I should have the 94 in my name next week. If not Im sure we could do your rear end swap this weekend. What do you think? By the way, did you say you wanted my interior seats? I dont remember.

Convertible W/L98, TPIS Mini-Ram, TPIS ZZ9 cam, Trick Flow 23* heads, Edelbrock cermaic coated TES, Dynomax high flow cat, Flowmaster Force II exhaust, Fastchips custom chip, March underdrive pulleys, Lakewood LCA's and adj. panhard rod, A/C delete, Smog pump delete, 3.42 rear gears and NOS!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2001 1:25 pm 

Oh by the way, my friend backed out of the deal, so I will be the sole owner of the car!

Convertible W/L98, TPIS Mini-Ram, TPIS ZZ9 cam, Trick Flow 23* heads, Edelbrock cermaic coated TES, Dynomax high flow cat, Flowmaster Force II exhaust, Fastchips custom chip, March underdrive pulleys, Lakewood LCA's and adj. panhard rod, A/C delete, Smog pump delete, 3.42 rear gears and NOS!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2001 4:46 pm 
 ICQ  Profile

So what are your plans with the Lt1?
I'm curious, If I was intersted I wouldn't have the money for a month or two

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2001 4:48 pm 
 ICQ  Profile

I just wanna see it put to good use

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2001 9:26 am 

This weekend would be good. If you can, let me know by tonight if its a deffinate for the weekend... Id have to let work know now, we're schedualed to work through this weekend, but I can get it off. Yeah, Id like your seats. Are you taking any other interior parts from it?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2001 2:32 pm 

Yea, Adam the LT1 is for sale, but with the Edelbrock intake pieces you should have the same HP as a LT1. Around 270 HP or so. But if you have your heart set on it, I will sell it to you. Greg, Its not a definate yet, Im meeting with the current owner tonight to sign some of the paperwork. So well see. But like I said, it shouldent be a problem. If something goes down, Ill let you know right away. I only plan on taking the seats, and the rest I plan on selling here and there. My one friend with a 94Z wants some interior pieces too so, I dont know what he wants exactly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2001 3:13 pm 

If you can, hold the seatbelts for me... Id like to get rid of my red ones. They'll probably need to be taken out with an impact wrench, which is why I havnt taken them from the junk yard... I cant get em out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2001 3:19 pm 

Also, if your friend doesnt want the door panels, Id like to see if they would fit with the 3rdgen dash, I know they stick out a little bit. If they will fit with a minimal amount of fabricating, Ill take em. I know they wont swap right over. It could be a project when I get stateside...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2001 9:31 pm 

I know for a fact that my friend wants the power window switches on the drivers door, so you wouldent have that. You know onece you get rid of the red carpet you can dye your plastic trim in your interior, right. I think next gen sells dye just for that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2001 11:39 am 

Thats what I plan on doing, except the only thing I dont want to dye is the seatbelts, and "Body by Fisher" scuff plate on both sides; I dyed them on my Firebird and they're used too much and fade. Anyway, Id still like to look at the door panels.
It looks like I'm working on Saterday... I told my boss that I need to work on my car, and I still might be needed... Ill have to do some persuading...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2001 4:49 pm 

Well it looks like I wont have the car in my name this week. The guy's commander has to sign our paperwork and it wont get signed until friday or monday. Then we have to get it signed by the BSB commander. Oh boy politics, scheesh. I sill might be able to get the guy to pull it out of the PDO lot for us to start work on it though. Well see.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2001 7:19 am 

It looks like I might not be working this weekend, but if we are not able to do the swap this weekend, I wont be able to do it at all. Next weekend is the show, and I ship it out 4 days after that. Anyway, If it doesnt work out Ill get the seats, and possibly seatbelts? from you on the 16th.