F-Body Europe

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:55 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: Randy...
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2001 1:45 pm 

Hey, when we come up for the show this Saterday, would you bring your fuel press guage? Id like to adjust it back down to 43 or 44 psi. That would be awsome. Im looking forward to cruizin up there... maybe we could eat at the outback Sat. night? Later...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2001 10:03 pm 

Cool, consider it done!

Convertible W/L98, TPIS Mini-Ram, TPIS ZZ9 cam, Trick Flow 23* heads, Edelbrock cermaic coated TES, Dynomax high flow cat, Flowmaster Force II exhaust, Fastchips custom chip, March underdrive pulleys, Lakewood LCA's and adj. panhard rod, A/C delete, Smog pump delete, 3.42 rear gears and NOS!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2001 9:13 pm 

Hey Greg, you want my seats and the door panels frome the fourth gen, right? Why not pay my with you bay brace from TPIS? Then you'll have more cash to spend. :) What do you think? By the way you'll have to take the 94's seat belts, mine are for a convertible.

Convertible W/L98, TPIS Mini-Ram, TPIS ZZ9 cam, Trick Flow 23* heads, Edelbrock cermaic coated TES, Dynomax high flow cat, Flowmaster Force II exhaust, Fastchips custom chip, March underdrive pulleys, Lakewood LCA's and adj. panhard rod, A/C delete, Smog pump delete, 3.42 rear gears and NOS!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2001 8:48 am 

Ill let you know tonight. Im gonna try to install it. If I dont do it by Sat, Ill sell it to you. Also, I dont think the panels are going to be worth the effort... I was looking at them the other day. But I deffinatly will take your seats and the seatbelts...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2001 11:51 am 

Are they black or gray? I know that my bolts wont come out with just a breaker bar... they need some persuasion from an impact wrench.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2001 3:22 pm 

Do you want to hang out and do all this work on sunday? Yea, you can have the seat belts out of the fourth gen too. Like I said before, Id take the strut tower brace as payment :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2001 7:48 am 

How much would you charge for the seats and belts? I still might put the brace in my car. Its $170.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2001 11:01 am 

30 bucks for the seat belts sound ok to you? They are gray belts, Im sure, but I wont see until tonight when the car comes out of the PDO lot. So can you hang out until sunday?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2001 9:12 pm 

Yup, Sunday it is. Shouldnt take too long.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2001 5:25 am 

Well the 94's seats are in my car. I think they look alot better and they feel better too. A plus on the seats for me is that they sit a little lower than my stock 3rd gen seats, which only means a little more room for my long legged a**.