F-Body Europe

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:38 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: 4thgen wheels...
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2001 2:31 pm 

Ive seen this question on thirdgen.org a million times, but now that I need the answer I wish I paid more attention.
My roomate has 18" OZ 5-star wheels on his 94 Z. They look sweet, but for some reason he wants to swap them for SS rims. I think the OZ's look a lot better... I told him I would buy the OZ's and tires for $500, which is the worth of the 315 rear and 275 front tires alone. He agreed, so while he's temporarily insane Ill jump on it. My question is where can I get the spacers I need to put them on? I havnent had time to surf around and get a good price. I had the size of the spacers written down somewhere incase I would someday need it, but I lost it in the move...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2001 5:05 pm 

Hey Greg, I got 17 inch 90 Vette rims myself after you left. I traded my TPI Edelbrock intake and runners for the rims and Goodyear Gatorback tires with more than 3/4 tread left!! Anyways since I have a 94 rear end I dont need spacers in the rear but I have my front wheel spacers on order from http://www.skulte.com. Andris is a great guy, there made from billet aluminum. The front is a 2.25 inch spacer but ask Andris for the rear, he'll let you know. By the way the price is $150 a pair. Thats 300 bones for you!

Convertible W/L98, TPIS Mini-Ram, TPIS ZZ9 cam, Trick Flow 23* heads, Edelbrock cermaic coated TES, Dynomax high flow cat, Flowmaster Force II exhaust, Fastchips custom chip, March underdrive pulleys, Lakewood LCA's and adj. panhard rod, A/C delete, Smog pump delete, 3.42 rear gears and NOS!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2001 3:41 pm 

Hey thanks Randy. Got any pics? I bet they look sweet...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2001 9:47 pm 

I just took some this last weekend, should have em developed soon.

Convertible W/L98, TPIS Mini-Ram, TPIS ZZ9 cam, Trick Flow 23* heads, Edelbrock cermaic coated TES, Dynomax high flow cat, Flowmaster Force II exhaust, Fastchips custom chip, March underdrive pulleys, Lakewood LCA's and adj. panhard rod, A/C delete, Smog pump delete, 3.42 rear gears and NOS!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2001 5:40 pm 

Just found a local tire place that sells the complete set for $210... Sounds like a deal to me!