F-Body Europe

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:23 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: Z06 wheels???
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2001 7:53 pm 

Have you guys seen the new ad for Performance Wheel Outlet? They have the new Z06 wheels with fitments for 84-up Camaro... if this is true, you would save a couple hundred since you dont need adapters. For under $900, you can get 17" 9.5, and for $20 more a piece 18" 11 (polished or silver) Well, I dont know if Im selling my car for the '01 SS, but if I keep it, I'll definatly get these...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2001 1:33 am 

Yeah, those wheels are sweet. I thought about it, then realised that the tires were outside my budget.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2001 7:27 am 
No Life

Quote:
Have you guys seen the new ad for Performance Wheel Outlet? They have the new Z06 wheels with fitments for 84-up Camaro... if this is true, you would save a couple hundred since you dont need adapters. For under $900, you can get 17" 9.5, and for $20 more a piece 18" 11 (polished or silver) Well, I dont know if Im selling my car for the '01 SS, but if I keep it, I'll definatly get these...

F()CK Performance wheel outlet!!!!!!! Here is a little story:

Call PWO and tell them I want 4 of the #280 Milans (Like the Cobra R) They say ok, here is the price. I say ok and give them my check card info. They say ok, these will ship today or tomorrow. I am like cool... 3 days go by and no charge to my CC. So I call them back. They say I did not have sufficient funds. I am like WTF... I called my bank and found out that I had a $1,000 limit on my CC per purchase. So I got them to up the limit for this purchase. I call PWO back and they say ok, if we have problems we will call you back. 3 more days and no charges. So I call them once again and I am told to relax and be patient as I am not the "Only Customer they have" I said you have to realize that you are not the only place to buy wheels. I cancelled the order and went elsewhere. I really wanted the wheels, but the sh!tty customer service was not worth it..............

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2001 7:14 pm 

Dude, that sucks. I think that good customer service these days is few and far between. If I were in California where my parents live I could drive there myself and pick them up. (Or b#tch at them, whichever applies):)

-Greg

Last edited by gregz28 on Tue Oct 09, 2001 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2001 9:35 pm 
No Life

Quote:
Dude, that sucks. I think that good customer service these days is few and far between. If I were in California where my parents live I could drive there myself and pick them up. (Or b#tch at them, whichever applies):)

-Greg

I think a B!tching would be good to give them