F-Body Europe

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:12 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: Hey Garry
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2002 9:27 pm 

How is your car coming along. I have a few extra parts I may be able to help you. I might have my hands on a rear spoiler. I have also managed to get my hands on a couple of 350'S so write me and let me know where you are falling short. By next week I may have a whole 80 camaro for parts. not to mention I may land me a 1977 Trans Am for free. Its in real good shape inside and out. Already got a decent 350 for it too. May even luck out and have 4:10 gears. I am going to finish it up and sell it for the price for some new heads. So for about 1500 to 2000 dollars if know anyone let me know. It will have a Weiand intake ,Eldebrock carb,2000-2400 stall convertor,new rings, bearings(cam,rod,main), new cam, lifters,freeze plugs, seals and gasketsand head bolts. So pass the word if you can

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2002 9:39 pm 
Poster in Chief
 WWW  ICQ  Profile

Quote:
How is your car coming along.

Still losing more weight, kind of ... :)
Our main problem ATM is finding GFK body parts, like flip front, doors or trunk lid. On the technical side, mainly "minor" parts are on the list, like oil pan, oil filter assembly, or the rear feathers. Tony has the list, will see Sunday how far he or Glen can come up with the parts. My friend will pick up the headers and muffler some time next week.
Quote:
I might have my hands on a rear spoiler.

Spoiler sounds good, though I'd like to see what kind of trunk lid I can come up with - note sure whether the spoiler would fit a GFK one ...
Quote:
mention I may land me a 1977 Trans Am for free. Its in real good shape inside and out.

Lucky you ... ;)
Quote:
It will have a Weiand intake ,Eldebrock carb,2000-2400 stall convertor,new rings, bearings(cam,rod,main), new cam, lifters,freeze plugs, seals and gasketsand head bolts. So pass the word if you can

After Sunday I might know what else I could use ... drop you a message after the weekend ...

"Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall and torque is how far you take the wall with you."
"Speed doesn't kill - suddenly becoming stationary on the other hand ..."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2002 9:43 pm 

i have added some things to mine like 1.6 crowler roller rockers and a race tach and a few odds and ends

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2002 9:48 pm 

i have added crowler rockers and race tach and a couple of other things. are you going to manheim this weekend